Search Blog Articles

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Art Materials (Caran d'Ache Neocolor II, Water-soluble Pastels)

This week I wanted to switch gears and take a look at watermedia; which brings me to one of my favorite art supplies to come around in some time- Caran d'Ache Neocolor II, Water-soluble Pastels. Found under, "children," supplies on Caran d'Ache's website (links found at the bottom of this post), this is a great item for those who paint outdoors and travel a lot. They are in a compact dry stick form, opposed to a tube product; in addition and for those who work small, they seem to last forever. I have been using this particular product for three to four years and I still have the same tin with all the colors (Take a look at my paintings of waterfowl on my portfolio page, to see an example).

Thanks again for reading and don't forget to tune in for further info on watermedia.

Jonathan Parks





Related Posts with Thumbnails